Sunflower



Rose girls in glass vases 
Perfect bodies, perfect faces
They all belong in magazines
Those girls the boys are chasing
Winning all the games they're playing
They're always in a different league 
Stretching toward the sky like I don't care
Wishing you could see me standing there
But I'm a sunflower, a little funny
If I was a rose, maybe you'd want me 
If I could, I'd change overnight
And turn into something you'd like
But I'm a sunflower, a little funny
If I was a rose, maybe you'd pick me
But I know you don't have a clue
This sunflower's waiting for you, waiting for you



------
But If I've become a Rose, and you want me
I'm still wondering, Is the Sunflower that bad that she's not enough to be picked?
And even you told me, I've seen the Sunflower and I want it, I just wasn't realize
I'm still wondering, if it wasn't because I've become a Rose, you wouldn't realize and pick me up

Song Lyrics : One of Sierra Burgess is a Loser's Soundtrack.

Marsha Dhita Pytaloka

No comments:

Post a Comment